Bruce Weaver: Sandblasted Lovat with Mastodon Ivory
Product Number: 002-531-0025
Though pretty conservative in design, this Weaver Lovat presents a composition that's hardly simple. The base shape itself is carved along classic Danish lines, yet crowned with a wild plateau rim - something the "old-school" Danes more typically reserved for Dublins. The sandblast is, well, it's what you expect from Bruce: loaded with ring grain, and finely etched. And for the stem he's offered up not only a lovely bit of mastodon ivory, but a good dose of lovely cumberland as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: n/a