Bruce Weaver: Sandblasted Tomato with Mastodon
Product Number: 002-531-0030
Aside from producing an outright charming, downright playful aesthetic, plump-bowled, short-shanked, gently curved designs like that of this nosewarmer of a bent Tomato also incidentally allow an artisan to show off a lot briar in a very compact package. And Bruce Weaver being Bruce Weaver, he's done so with one of his signature sandblasts, packing this eager pup of a pipe with cascading layers of well-defined ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.86 in./123.44 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States