Bruce Weaver: Sandblasted Billiard with Horn
Product Number: 002-531-0040
This is a simple, classical style of straight Brandy. While we often think of really low-set massing being a Danish thing when it comes to Billiards and Brandies, straight Brandy shapes not unlike this can be found readily within the traditional English school. Here Bruce uses it well as a canvas for some remarkable ring grain, the long, pronounced taper towards the rim helping to coax that much more texture and definition out of the broad, beautiful layers as the "step" upward one after the next.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States