Bruce Weaver: Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-531-0005
Between the bowl shape, the heel transition, and the taper of the shank, added to the stain of the rim, the body, and the blasted surfaced of the piece, I nearly thought this pipe was a Brad Pohlmann creation the first time I picked it up. At a second glance, I think this piece is a little larger, proportionally speaking here, than Brad would fashion for this shape. Also, here, Bruce's signature sandblasting performance is, although somewhat more mellow than other pieces he's fashioned, still clear as a bell's ring. This is simply a gorgeous offering from the talented Mr. Weaver.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.60 in./167.64 mm.
- Weight: 3.60 oz./102.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.32 in./58.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States