Butz-Choquin: Compagnon (1320) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-0609
A meaty rendition of the 3/4 bent Billiard, this jaw-hanger offers a bowl of plentiful proportions in a tight-knit style. The result is a combination of quite a lot of chamber, a substantial feel in hand, and an easy-to-clench balance, all in a briar that will still tuck readily into a jacket pocket. In the Compagnon finish, it's presented in a very warm, yet still subtle walnut stain, paired to a classic black stem. This particular number even offers one hell of a cross-grain, sporting some serious birdseye on both flanks.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.49 in./114.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France