Butz-Choquin: Carat Sandblasted Freehand (D)
Product Number: 002-010-0506
At first, I had trouble determining the purpose of the flattened heel on this freehand, then I held it in my hand and the veil of mystery lifted. The shape is vaguely a Brandy, but with a paneled flattening that extends from the heel to about mid-bowl, the effect of which cushions the palm creating added grip support and comfort.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France