Butz-Choquin: Rolando Smooth Bent Acorn (D)
Product Number: 002-010-0508
Standing out quite conspicuously amongst Butz-Choquin's usual traditional French shapes is this special design drawn up by Romanian-born American pipemaker Rolando Negoita, who also happens to be a teacher at the prestigious Parsons School for Design in New York, as well as consultant to several major fashion companies. His shapes are often very organic, and that's certainly the case here, with this curling, rounded, Acorn-meets-Calabash freehand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France