Butz-Choquin: Diam Rusticated Freehand
Product Number: 002-010-0510
At first, I had trouble determining the purpose of the flattened heel on this freehand, then I held it in my hand and the veil of mystery lifted. The shape is vaguely a Acorn, but with a paneled flat that extends from the heel to about mid-bowl, the effect of which cushions the palm creating added grip support and comfort.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France