Butz-Choquin: Bent Billiard Private Label Walnut
Product Number: 002-010-0566
A bent Billiard is one of the most perfect shapes, to me, especially on a smaller scale, as it makes a great basis for crating effortless transitions. And it goes so well in a simple dark brown stain, left with only its finely shaped, black vulcanite stem, and without the shimmer of metal work, to linger somewhere between darkly handsome and moodily contemplative.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France