Butz-Choquin: Caprice (1601) with Red Stem (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-0648
This simple straight Billiard from Butz-Choquin, presented in smooth French style, proves easy to appreciate aesthetically, soothing in hand, and to possess a pretty decent amount of depth to its chamber, too. In the Caprice finish, it's presented with a darkly rusticated stummel, paired to a luscious red stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France