Butz-Choquin: Belami Sablee Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-010-0667
This piece from the Belami Sablee series, as you can see, is a rather slender rendition of the 3/4 bent Billiard; a jaw-hanger, by all accounts, offering a chamber of deceptively generous proportions in a tight-knit style, not to mention a reassuring feel in hand, and an easy-to-clench balance (partially due to its light weight), all in a briar that will still tuck readily into a jacket pocket.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.02 in./102.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France