Butz-Choquin: Belami Unie Lovat
Product Number: 002-010-0656
"Bel Ami" in English translates to "beautiful or fine friend", "unie", of course, meaning "united"; which is a lovely sentiment when you imagine the wonderful companionship this little pipe will provide to its future owner. A classic, English-style Lovat (one of the very few we actually carry from B.C.), slenderized and softened by way of its French refinement, the piece really couldn't be more aptly named, as its jacket-pocket proportions allow it to travel conveniently, most anywhere.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 0.70 oz./19.84 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France