Butz-Choquin: Belami Unie Apple
Product Number: 002-010-0690
"Bel Ami" in English translates to "beautiful or fine friend", "unie", of course, meaning "united"; which is a lovely sentiment when you imagine the wonderful companionship this little pipe will provide to its future owner. A classic looking Apple given the regal lines of the Prince, and slenderized and softened by way of its French refinement, the piece really couldn't be more aptly named, as its jacket-pocket proportions allow it to travel conveniently, most anywhere.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France