Butz-Choquin: Gentleman Roc (5)
Product Number: 002-010-0671
The "5" is the oddball amongst Butz-Choquin's elegantly slenderized portfolio of classic French shapes, even when compared to their more unconventional shapes. In a kind of cross between the canonical bent Apple and a Hawkbill, this "Teapot" (name bestowed by yours truly) has the kind of firmness in its compact bowl that makes for a natural experience in hand, even despite its "teacup poodle" proportions. And for those hearty smokers out there, don't let the pipe's miniscule size second guess a purchase, as the chamber is actually quite generous.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 3.83 in./97.28 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: France