Butz-Choquin: Stone Granit (1601) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-0652
I've seen pipes made from stone before (modern ones I mean, not just archeological findings), and while they do present an interesting aesthetic, they also somewhat lack in the departments of being easy to hang from the jaw or tuck into your pocket without feeling like you're hauling a rock around (because you are, obviously). Here, in the form of a sturdy, simple straight Billiard, B.C. offers the look of a stone pipe, minus the obtrusive heft.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France