Butz-Choquin: Faux Bamboo Bent Dublin (1286)
Product Number: 002-010-0694
You have to admire Butz-Choquin, because as marquee they are of the ambitious sort, not afraid of throwing us a curve ball, like this, which doesn’t resemble anything in their shape canon. Sporting a meaty take on the classic Dublin bowl, bearing thick walls and a deeply generous chamber, the affair is fitted with a long extension of a well-crafted bamboo facsimile - added, not just for style, but for the practical purpose of giving you a cool, dry smoking experience; a quality inherent in its length.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.00 in./177.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France