Butz-Choquin: Faux Bamboo Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-010-0693
It’s not real bamboo, and the design is partially removed from traditional French design, but you have to admit it’s cool, and rather ambitious for Butz-Choquin, the shape looking like nothing else within their cannon. The bowl is a cut and dry Apple, but the elongated gesture, lent in large by the shank, renders the piece into a little known, rarely used shape known as the Saxophone. What you must be made aware of, if you haven’t already figured it out, is that the added length will do nothing less than give you the cool, dry smoking qualities known to the Churchwarden.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: France