Butz-Choquin: Arabesque (1772) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-0731
Arabesque art, by its very nature is highly decorative, almost completely non-figurative, and has a wealth of aesthetic approaches for any designer to draw upon. Here in Butz-Choquin's "Arabesque", we see the traditional rhythmic linear patterns of interlacing tendrils etched into the bowl's faced, which result in very flat, floral lines. In the acrylic stem, the motif continues in what appears to be unraveling waves of scrolls.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: France