Butz-Choquin: Marco Paneled Bent Brandy (C) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-010-0720
Many times Butz-Choquin veers away from its traditional French renderings and into the path less traveled; this is one of those times. Everything that makes a canonical Brandy is accounted for, mainly the curvaceous, tapering bowl, only the "cheeks" and plump front face have been shaved off into architectural panels. What it reveals, I believe, is a unique take that's intriguingly successful in appearance, not to mention the same in hand. And the absolute wealth of oil and water birdseye on the right flank, and really all across the right side, is exceptional as well.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.34 in./110.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France