Caminetto: Smooth Bent Egg with Horn (AT)
Product Number: 002-011-0170
While its lines are as seamless as a Danish bent Egg, this Tommy Ascorti-made Caminetto presents a firmer handling of form, producing a shape that leans far more towards "confident" than "supple" in its style. I'd say it even feels firmer in hand, too, though again, every bit as smooth. As for the grain, it's gorgeous, with the strokes of flame highlighted deeply by a rich contrast, complemented in turn by the fine, flick-patterned horn ferrule.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy