Castello: Natural Vergin Billiard (KK)
Product Number: 002-386-1128
Castello's "Natural Vergin" finish is, pretty much as the name implies, their way of offering briars with an unstained, natural finish, which will take on color with age and smoking enjoyment. While some mass-produced marques offer virgin finishes made from their standard-grade briar, artisanal marques are as a rule rather more selective - without any sort of stain, even small flaws in the briar will stand out quite noticeably. As such, pipes like this generally make up only a small fraction of artisan-workshops' production.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy