Castello: Old Antiquari Bent Zulu (GG)
Product Number: 002-386-1065
The sleek, smooth, dashing lines of this high-rimmed and deep-chambered Old Antiquari Zulu design have been well-preserved by lending it only a light sandblast, and further accentuated by the use of an extra-dark black-and-walnut finish. This sandblast also happens to have worked well with the briar's own natural qualities as well, bringing out the fine, yet dense pattern of the ring grain just handsomely.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.36 in./161.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy