Castello: Old Antiquari Dublin (GG)
Product Number: 002-386-1087
One of Castello's most distinctive, if also rather uncommon designs, the deep-chambered "Oliphant" bent Dublin defies easy classification into the established Italian freehand or neoclassical styles, being quite a bit too whimsical to fall into the latter, but also smoother, more supple, and less boldly flaring than is common in the former. It is, quite simply, singular, not to mention utterly charming as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.44 in./163.58 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy