Castello: Old Antiquari Canadian (G)
Product Number: 002-386-1088
Bold heel-lines are a common feature of the Italian neoclassical style, and here Castello has seen fit to particularly emphasize this feature by lending the bowl a curious, very gradual backwards bend as it rises up towards the rim. Complementing this, they've also rendered the transition with a very slight bend as well, counter-balanced by a bit of down-turn to the short, tapered bit. Presented in a ring-grained, light sandblast, and left unstained, this briar will only take on more color and character with smoke and age.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy