Castello: Sea Rock Briar Bent Egg (KKKK)
Product Number: 002-386-1146
Though essentially a hybrid of bent Egg and bent Bulldog, this diamond-shanked Castello number definitely leans heavily towards the more solid and masculine style of the latter, with a deep transition and tight-knit, powerful proportions - not to mention one seriously rugged rusticated finish. Nonetheless, amongst all that hearty shaping and craggy texture, the smooth-polished rim presents one exceptionally lovely, fine-stranded cross-grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy