Castello: Old Antiquari Bent Dublin (KK)
Product Number: 002-386-1163
Despite definitely falling into the smaller end of Castello's scale spectrum, this light, lively bent Dublin packs in both plenty of interesting shaping, and plenty broad, deeply-etched ring grain as well. Likewise, while of a handy, jacket-pocket friendly length (and likewise well-balanced for hanging from the jaw), this plateau-crowned Dublin offers up quite a decent depth of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy