Castello: Trademark Zulu (KKKK)
Product Number: 002-386-1205
Though very sleek in profile, with a definite forward dynamism about it, this is actually rather more reserved in design than your typical English or French Zulu. The bend of the stem is more subtle, for example, the cant less dramatic, and the transition, though still deep and sturdy, appears to have been reigned in a bit as well. As much as we tend to think of the Italian school as more flourishing, or more indulgent in proportions than the English, cases like this prove that they know how to do the "less is more" thing as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy