Castello: Sea Rock Briar Hawkbill (GG) (Pi)
Product Number: 002-386-1187
The "Pi" stamping indicates a Castello briar featuring a mixed finish - most commonly a partial rusticated or partially sandblasted composition. This one is something a bit more unusual, however, with a fully rusticated finish layered over top a deep and dramatic spiral carving. To make things even more interesting, it's all been rendered in one of the most distinctive shapes of the Italian school, the long-shanked, aquiline Hawkbill; a shape which, as it just so happens, originated at Castello.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Hawkbill
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy