Castello: Sea Rock Briar Bent Egg (GG)
Product Number: 002-386-1297
This Castello is a very different animal indeed from the bent Egg I usually picture upon hearing the shape-name; that is, your standard soft and supple Danish rendition. For that matter, it's a full one-eighty from Castello's iconic "93" bent Egg shape as well. Light, supple? That's all been tossed for substance and muscle - this bent Egg is a beast. Granted, it's still a graceful beast, the flow of its lines considered, but underlying that grace is some serious mass, topped off with a whole lot of deep and craggy texture.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 3.40 oz./96.39 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.46 in./62.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy