Castello: Sea Rock Briar Dublin with Gold Rim (KKK)
Product Number: 002-386-1344
Well, here's something different from Castello. Silver-clad rims we've seen, and silver-ringed ones too, but here they've gone with something entirely novel: plateau finished in precious metal treatments - gold, in this Dublin's case. From what Dennis has told me, they had a limited number of these available, and so figuring that this was something that would definitely stand out in any collector's menagerie, he made sure we acquired a few.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy