Castello: Sea Rock Briar Bent Egg (G)
Product Number: 002-386-1334
A sizable number with a considerable degree of flourish, this hearty, deep-chambered, jaw-hanger of a bent Egg offers a design which proves both easy and natural in hand, and well-balanced for hanging from the jaw as well. And then there's that silhouette, of course, wherein we find the bowl and shank joined by one very deep transition, serving as a stable aesthetic root for the flickering, flame-like stylization of the shank-end and stem-base.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.64 in./117.86 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.54 in./64.52 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.33 in./59.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy