Castello: Old Antiquari Bent Bulldog (KKKK)
Product Number: 002-386-1310
Hunkered low and broad, this ring-grained Castello presents a chopped-top rendition of the old Bulldog shape, with the proportions between the strong taper that lies below the bead-lines, and the oblique beveled rim above dramatically shifted. As altered from the English classic as it may be, this wide-shouldered rendition still remains natural in hand, and unpretentiously masculine in style.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy