Castello: 'Castello' Sea Rock Briar Zulu with Silver Bamboo Ring
Product Number: 002-386-1331
Officially, the sterling silver band on the shank of this Castello depicts three knuckles worth of bamboo in a ring. To my eye though, it's three silver femurs linked end-to-end. We all have our preferences I suppose; mine are morbid. I just happen to think with its black-and-silver palette, and dramatic, Cutty-esque cant, Castello should have called this their "Sea Rock Letter of Marque and Reprisal" or the like.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.48 in./62.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy