Castello: 'Castello' Great Line Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-386-1389
Though the plateau-crowned Dublin is typically thought of as a Danish thing, the Italians have their own style as well, ones executed with a heavier, more voluptuous, even languid sense of line, form, and curve. This Castello Great Line is, without a doubt, a superb example of that style. The set of the transition lifts the bowl slightly, but much more subtly than is the Danish norm, giving it a proud posture while maintaining a bold heel. As for that shank and stem, their thickness and supreme softness of gentle curve and re-curve are pure Italian.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.00 in./177.80 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.55 in./64.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy