Castello: Sea Rock Briar Bent Egg (KKKK)
Product Number: 002-386-1403
Though a very different sort of shape, this bent Egg is right up there with the broad-and-bold-heeled "55" as an icon of Castello design. It's easy to see why this particular shape has become such a favorite; lovely profile, easy and natural in hand, deep-chambered as a Stack, and sporting more than enough bend to hang comfortably from the jaw, regardless of the considerable amount of bowl it bears. As this one comes in the Sea Rock finish, you can further add to that a deep and stimulating rusticated texture.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy