Castello: Trademark Dublin (KKKK)
Product Number: 002-386-1410
This Castello Trademark displays a good bit of grain, in quantity and variety. The left flank's whorls aren't something that falls into the typical ideal, but I find the pattern interesting anyhow; for whatever reason, I keep seeing a medieval illustration of a monk with his head bowed. On to the less strange, the right flank is dressed in flame, of the tight, windswept type. Moving to the underside, we find what I think is the real show: birdseye beginning where shank meets stem, and continuing on uninterrupted through the heel, right up to the forward edge of the rim.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy