Castello: Trademark Liverpool (KK)
Product Number: 002-386-1437
Well now, here's an unusually lean number for Castello. In fact, my first impression of this Trademark briar was that it was the very image of what I would picture a Castello Liverpool would look like if they asked Chris Asteriou to design one. The extra-long shank and particularly short, down-slanted stem are signatures of Castello's long-shanked shapes (Canadians, Lovats, and what have you), yet everything here is rendered in much svelter, more English proportions than usual.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Liverpool
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy