Castello: Old Antiquari Bent Dublin (G)
Product Number: 002-386-0829
While this is one of Castello's most singularly interesting designs, it is, unfortunately, also one which we don't see nearly as often as their other Dublins. In a wonderfully natural feel in hand, a Stack-like depth of chamber, and a profile at once both proudly poised and sinuously flowing, are all combined into one perfectly synergistic whole.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.28 in./57.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy