Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-0964
This sizable, yet compactly-proportioned Cavicchi bent Brandy produces a pleasing contrast between the bold, stout shaping, and a very fine, tight ring grain pattern - which really only helps accentuate the composition's sense of physical density. The design also happens to be quite a natural one in hand, making the stimulating tactile experience of said sandblast all the more readily enjoyable as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy