Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Dublin (CCCC)
Product Number: 002-400-1048
What does it take to earn four of Claudio Cavicchi's esteeemd "C" stamps? Well, first of all, he has to take a particular liking the shape itself. Then, it has to display an unusual paucity of natural flaws - those little sand-pits that inevitability occur in all briar as it grows. Thirdly, it doesn't hurt at all if it happens to have absolutely gorgeous flame grain. Case in point: the flanks of this "CCCC" bent Dublin.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy