Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Apple (CCCC)
Product Number: 002-400-1052
While the briar itself, from the quick, fine-stranded strokes of flame grain along the flanks to the mellow, softly-defined clouds of birdseye covering the underside, is beautiful enough on this Cavicchi "CCCC," what really stands out to me is its feel in hand. This bent Apple, indulgently curvaceous, reassuringly substantial and polished smooth as silk, is, quite simply, a joy to hold.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.05 in./128.27 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy