Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1062
Given the easy-flowing roundness of its underside and the posture of its transition, you probably wouldn't expect to hear that this broad-bowled Cavicchi bent Brandy makes for a fine sitter. And yet, it does nonetheless, balancing just-so upon a point just below the base of the shank, keeping both bowl and bit elevated.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy