Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Author
Product Number: 002-400-1063
Though it's a shape with quite a loyal following, you just don't see a lot of Authors these days, outside a few different machine-shaped renditions turned out by factories. But here we a fine hand-made one made not only by an independent artisan, but a renowned master at that: Claudio Cavicchi. Broadly curvaceous, perfectly plump, and meaty, it offers a very enjoyable combination of substance and shaping in hand - even while also retaining quite a light balance regardless of the stout shank and stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Author
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy