Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-400-1111
Thought the stereotypical image of the bent Brandy is that of a voluptuous, feminine design, it can be translated into quite a bold, masculine style as well - something Claudio has certainly done here. The result is a towering, hearty handful of deeply-rusticated, and very
deep-chambered Italian briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy