Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-1139
In his rusticated pieces, Claudio Cavicchi offers the same exceptional quality of design, engineering, fit and finish as his other briars, just at an even more modest price, and with a pleasingly deep and stimulating texture. In this case, we find a deep-chambered, stout-walled bent Dublin that's sure to provide a long, fine smoke and a soft warmth in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy