Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-1162
While it is a smooth-flowing, seamlessly-formed bent Dublin by design, this Cavicchi briar is presented in a contrastingly deep and rugged rustication, providing a rich tactile experience when in hand. The rim is left smooth-polished, however, where you'll find a light, lovely, cloud-like pattern of birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy