Claudio Cavicchi: Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-400-1154
Though not of his upper-tier "C" grade stamping, this voluptuous bent Apple offers quite a fair showing of flame grain nonetheless - a common feature of Cavicchi's smooth briars. The real delight here, however, is simply the perfect, seamless shaping, and the softly curvaceous feel in hand that it produces.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy