Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Zulu
Product Number: 002-400-1166
While Claudio Cavicchi has a strong appreciation of the classics, he's not above playing about with variations on their long-established forms. In this case, he presents the Zulu with fuller bowl, which while still quite lively in stance, also keeps its rim level, rather than canted. Paired to this is an extra-long shank, leaving the signature downward curve of the Zulu's stem to minimum.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.50 in./165.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy