Claudio Cavicchi: Rusticated Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-400-1227
The bent Egg may be the most consistently comfortable shape ever devised. Whether it's a supple Danish rendition, or a far heartier Italian version like this Claudio Cavicchi, the tall, gently rounded bowl form is just simply superbly natural in hand. In this case we also get a deep, stimulating texture, and chamber measurements worthy of a Stack as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy