Claudio Cavicchi: Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-400-1173
The fine sandblast of this Claudio Cavicchi briar leaves the textures of both vertical and ring grain clearly evident, even when paired with a jet-black finish. And make no mistake, that is one very
fine-grained bit of briar. Frankly, I'm really surprised at how light it feels in hand, as you typically expect something that grew as painfully slow as this stuff must have to be, if anything, remarkably heavy.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy